About Me

My photo
My name is Sean. I'm 22. I go to Millersville University. I'm a sophmore and currently undeclared, but I'm leaning towards being either an English or History major. After school I would like to write novels. I like to write short stories, but I never seem to finish them. I have many hobbies. I like to listen to music. Some of my favorite bands are Pearl Jam, The Smiths, Saves The Day, Morrissey, Fiona Apple, PJ Harvey, Brand New, Face To Face, Coheed And Cambria, Depeche Mode, The Strokes, Elvis, Kiss, Queen, Neil Young, No Doubt, Prince, Megadeth etc. In addition to listening to music, I play music. I play the guitar and I play the bass guitar in the band Kill Big Riggs or KBR for short. I like to watch movies. I like Marlon Brando a lot and Harvey Keitel. Some of my favorite movies are Magnolia, Pulp Fiction, Ghost World, Mean Streets, Foxy Brown, Rushmore, Who's That Knocking At My Door?, Edward Scissorhands, and On The Waterfront. I also like to hang out with friends and family. I like to draw. I really like Pablo Picasso's artwork. I like to watch TV. I like Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Strangers With Candy, and Home Movies. I also like to watch mixed martial arts with my brother.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Total Hate 2010

I'm just going to recap the past few days. On Saturday I worked 5:30 to close. I worked w/ Nikki, Dagen and Alex. We only talked to each other in song lyrics. It was pretty stupid, but funny. Lindsay was also working and we talked a lot. I found out that my favorite manager Mike is leaving. He got a promotion at another store.

I hate that he's leaving. I hate it.

It's going to suck without him. He's so cool and he's so funny, too When I got to work it was really busy. It started to slow down, but all of a sudden it got busy again.

I hate that.

It happens all the time. Every time I think I got everything caught up on the salad bar, people come in and destroy everything.

Again, I hate it.

My co-worker Dagen was closing and he needed a ride home. He lives in East Petersburg which is only 7 minutes away from work. He lives sort of near Nate's parents house. I took him home, but then after dropping him off I got lost in his development. I finally found my way out, but took another wrong turn and drove the wrong way for about 5 minutes until I realized I wanted to go the other way. I turned around and everything was fine. I got home. Surprisingly I stayed calm and I didn't freak out and get a bad panic/asthma attack like I usually do when I get lost. Still, I don't like getting lost.

I hate it.

I got home and I couldn't get my Prince Hits 1 CD out of my car. It had been stuck in my stereo since Friday.

I hate my stereo. I hate it.

Lindsay wanted me to text her later and I did. She told me her car broke down at a gas station. It sucks. I feel so bad for her. Cars.

I really hate cars.

Seth was at a Halloween party that night so it was cool to have the room to myself. We share a room. We're twins so I guess we're expected to share things. I had to work Sunday. It was slow. Again I closed w/ Dagen. Hannah came in to visit. We had to clean the bread oven. We use grease cutter and every time you get it on your skin it burns. It got on my arms and my hands and on my face. I also breathed a lot of it in. This has been going on for months. I'm probably going to get lung cancer or something.

I really really really hate grease cutter. More than I hate cars.

After work I came home. I finally got my Prince CD out of my car. I texted Hannah a bit and picked Seth up from work. Today I had class. I have an exam for my Modern Britain on Wednesday. I have to study for it.

I hate studying.

Before I studied, I had to go shopping. I need clothes. I went to Old Navy and I bought a shirt. I wanted to buy a pair of jeans, but to my surprise I didn't find any that I liked. I like Old Navy jeans. Or I like them when they fit. I have bad luck there sometimes. I also went to the mall, but I couldn't find a gray hoodie. I want a tight and fitted hoodie, but I just couldn't find one. I'm really picky w/ clothes. I look like a bum. I don't really look good in anything. I was kind of depressed that I couldn't find anything. I am glad I got that shirt though.

I hate clothes/shopping. I wish we could all walk around naked.

I went back to school to pick up Seth. I studied more when I got home.

Again, I hate studying.

I ate dinner and then I decided to take a nap. I felt like I deserved it. Nate called me. He wanted me to help him move some more stuff out of his apartment, but I had band practice that night. My Dad told me in the morning that he was going to take Seth to school on Tuesday. I don't have class on Tuesdays, but I still drive him there and read or study until he's done w/ his class. I was happy when my Dad offered. I thought I could sleep in tomorrow morning. Well, my Dad forgot that it was election day tomorrow and now he changed his mind because he has to vote.

I hate that.

Later Me, Seth and Red drove to the band space, but once again there were dance classes going on so we couldn't practice. We just hung out for an hour until Dale got there to tell him we couldn't practice. Sweet Lady Rock N' Roll was denied once again.

Now I really really hate that.

And do you know what else I hate?

You.

Yeah. That's right. You.

I hate you and everything you stand for.

No. I'm just kidding. You're cool. Seeya around.

No comments:

Post a Comment