About Me

My photo
My name is Sean. I'm 22. I go to Millersville University. I'm a sophmore and currently undeclared, but I'm leaning towards being either an English or History major. After school I would like to write novels. I like to write short stories, but I never seem to finish them. I have many hobbies. I like to listen to music. Some of my favorite bands are Pearl Jam, The Smiths, Saves The Day, Morrissey, Fiona Apple, PJ Harvey, Brand New, Face To Face, Coheed And Cambria, Depeche Mode, The Strokes, Elvis, Kiss, Queen, Neil Young, No Doubt, Prince, Megadeth etc. In addition to listening to music, I play music. I play the guitar and I play the bass guitar in the band Kill Big Riggs or KBR for short. I like to watch movies. I like Marlon Brando a lot and Harvey Keitel. Some of my favorite movies are Magnolia, Pulp Fiction, Ghost World, Mean Streets, Foxy Brown, Rushmore, Who's That Knocking At My Door?, Edward Scissorhands, and On The Waterfront. I also like to hang out with friends and family. I like to draw. I really like Pablo Picasso's artwork. I like to watch TV. I like Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Strangers With Candy, and Home Movies. I also like to watch mixed martial arts with my brother.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Etc.

It rained on Thursday. I hate rain sometimes and other times I like it. I didn't mind it that day. I heard that Gabriel Gonzaga may retire from MMA and just do BJJ competitions. He said he won't get paid as much as the UFC paid him if he goes to smaller organizations. I really hope he changes his mind and doesn't retire. I have a feeling he won't retire, but if he does it would suck. He's got so much talent. I will always believe in Gabriel Gonzaga. Always. I called my advisor Rita Miller and I'm going to meet w/ her on Monday to talk about next semester. I think I'm definitely going to major in English and have my minor in History. I think that sounds pretty good. I had band practice. We went through the set we're playing at our Nov. 19 show. We're having it at our rehearsal space and we're going to get 101 Mcdouble cheeseburgers. How we're going to get 101 cheeseburgers is any body's guess, but it's going to be a fun show. It'll probably be one huge party. I messed up a lot during practice, but I wasn't the only one. I start to fade during the 4th song, but I think I'll be okay for the show. On Friday I had my Modern Britain class. I got my test back. I got an 88%. I could have got an A though if I just read through the test slower. I'm kind of pissed off about that, but a B is nothing to scoff at. I went home, took a nap, drove Seth to work, and then went to work myself. 5:30 to close w/ Nikki and Justin. Pretty busy. I got really tired during work too and I went to bed that night earlier than I usually do. Today my mom got me this patch to put on my blue hoodie. Slowly a hole is going to form on it and I have to start saving it somehow. I don't want to retire my blue hoodie. It's already pretty frayed at the bottom of the sleeves. It's my favorite hoodie and I can't find one like it anywhere. I must save it. We're going to put the patch inside the sleeve. Hopefully it works. I worked an obnoxiously busy 4-9:30 shift w/ Nikki, Dagen and his brother Alex. It was busy all day and I had to stay later than I should have due to a 100 person party that came in at 8. We ran out of so much stuff and a lot of dishes weren't cleaned and it was kind of a disaster. I was in a pretty bad mood. What made it worse was that time went so slow. It was ridiculous. Thank God I'm home now. I've been taking a break from Prince ( "And God Created Woman" is my new jam replacing "Graffiti Bridge") and I've been listening to some dance music. I listen to dance music sometimes. Sometimes. When the mood strikes me I guess. I like to listen to different types of music. The only dance/techno artist I can say I'm fan of is Moby, but there are certain dance songs by certain dance bands that I like. I have some links to videos by Stardust, Daft Punk, Modjo and others. They bring me back to the early 2000s where I would stay up and watch MTV2 Dance. Remember when MTV2 used to play music videos?  Doesn't it sound weird to say that? Anyways I hope you enjoy them and feel free to take out your glow sticks and Oxycontin and other various club drugs while you're listening to them. No. I'm just joking. Drugs are stupid. Seeya around.

Stardust- "Music Sounds Better With You"
Modjo- "Lady"
Daft Punk- "One More Time"
Groove Armada- "My Friend"
Avalanches- "Since I Left You"
Chemical Brothers- "Star Guitar" (One Of The Best Music Videos Ever Made)

No comments:

Post a Comment