About Me

My photo
My name is Sean. I'm 22. I go to Millersville University. I'm a sophmore and currently undeclared, but I'm leaning towards being either an English or History major. After school I would like to write novels. I like to write short stories, but I never seem to finish them. I have many hobbies. I like to listen to music. Some of my favorite bands are Pearl Jam, The Smiths, Saves The Day, Morrissey, Fiona Apple, PJ Harvey, Brand New, Face To Face, Coheed And Cambria, Depeche Mode, The Strokes, Elvis, Kiss, Queen, Neil Young, No Doubt, Prince, Megadeth etc. In addition to listening to music, I play music. I play the guitar and I play the bass guitar in the band Kill Big Riggs or KBR for short. I like to watch movies. I like Marlon Brando a lot and Harvey Keitel. Some of my favorite movies are Magnolia, Pulp Fiction, Ghost World, Mean Streets, Foxy Brown, Rushmore, Who's That Knocking At My Door?, Edward Scissorhands, and On The Waterfront. I also like to hang out with friends and family. I like to draw. I really like Pablo Picasso's artwork. I like to watch TV. I like Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Strangers With Candy, and Home Movies. I also like to watch mixed martial arts with my brother.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

That's Why They Call Me "The Rock". I'm Unmovable.

On Tuesday I didn't have to take my brother to school so I got to sleep in. Me and Nikki hung out before I went to work. We went to the mall. I bought a really cool gray hoodie. She tried to find clothes for me, but I'm very picky w/ clothes. She thought I was being difficult. That's why they call me "the rock". I'm unmovable. Even though I liked nothing she picked out I had a lot of fun. After I dropped her home I went to work. 5:30 to close. Not too bad, but it took me forever to get out of there. Today I had class. I couldn't take my math placement test because I got out of class late and the building it is in is very far away from the building I was at and I didn't know if they would let me in if I was late. So I didn't go. But it's cool. There's always next semester. I was really hungry when I got home so I ate a lot. Nate came over later. He moved back in w/ his parents. He's going to stay there until he gets a job. I'm glad his parents are giving him a place to stay. We went to Park City Diner. I had a bacon cheeseburger ( my usual. Again, I'm "the rock"). Very good, but it came with crispy fires. I don't like my fries crispy. Never have. Nate had a lot of cups of coffee. It was fun. But he smoked a few cigarettes for no real reason because he doesn't like cigarettes ( he does it just for show) and now my new gray hoodie ( which I really like) smells like smoke. It kind of sucks. Oh well....

UFC 122 Picks ( underlined fighter is the one I think/want to win)
Prelims-
Vladimir Matyushenko vs. Alexandre Ferreira
Rob Kimmons vs. Kyle Noke
Karlos Vemola vs. Seth Petruzelli
Duane Ludwig vs. Nick Osipczak
Kris McCray vs. Carlos Eduardo Rocha
Pascal Krauss vs. Mark Scanlon

Main Card-
Nate Marquardt vs. Yushin Okami- I like both and I have no idea who I want to win. I'm going to be happy for the winner and depressed for the loser. I'm leaning a little towards Okami to win, but I'm really undecided.
Alessio Sakara vs. Jorge Rivera- Again these are 2 of my favorite fighters and I don't want to have to choose. Sakara's chin is pretty suspect so that makes me think Rivera will probably win, but I don't even know.
Kryzstof Soszynski vs. Goran Reljic
Amir Sadollah vs. Peter Sobotta
Dennis Siver vs. Andre Winner

WEC 52 picks
Urijah Faber vs. Takeya Mizugaki- I can't decide. I like both fighters a lot.
Joseph Benavidez vs. Wagnney Fabiano
Chad Mendes vs. Javier Vasquez
Damacio Page vs. Demetrious Johnson
Zachary Micklewright vs. Dustin Poirier- Don't know anything about both fighters so I'm not sure
Anthony Njokuani vs.Edward Faaloloto
Yves Jabouin vs. Brandon Visher
Michael McDonald vs. Clint Godfrey- Don't know anything about both fighters so I'm not sure
Cub Swanson vs. Mackens Semerizer
L.C. Davis vs. Raphael Assuncao

No comments:

Post a Comment