About Me

My photo
My name is Sean. I'm 22. I go to Millersville University. I'm a sophmore and currently undeclared, but I'm leaning towards being either an English or History major. After school I would like to write novels. I like to write short stories, but I never seem to finish them. I have many hobbies. I like to listen to music. Some of my favorite bands are Pearl Jam, The Smiths, Saves The Day, Morrissey, Fiona Apple, PJ Harvey, Brand New, Face To Face, Coheed And Cambria, Depeche Mode, The Strokes, Elvis, Kiss, Queen, Neil Young, No Doubt, Prince, Megadeth etc. In addition to listening to music, I play music. I play the guitar and I play the bass guitar in the band Kill Big Riggs or KBR for short. I like to watch movies. I like Marlon Brando a lot and Harvey Keitel. Some of my favorite movies are Magnolia, Pulp Fiction, Ghost World, Mean Streets, Foxy Brown, Rushmore, Who's That Knocking At My Door?, Edward Scissorhands, and On The Waterfront. I also like to hang out with friends and family. I like to draw. I really like Pablo Picasso's artwork. I like to watch TV. I like Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Strangers With Candy, and Home Movies. I also like to watch mixed martial arts with my brother.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Funday

There was this one episode of the 1990s Nickelodeon cartoon series Doug where Doug's alter ego Quailman invents a new day called Funday. It was a good episode, but I don't remember where he put Funday in the week. Seth is 100% sure that Funday was after Sunday. But here is my question: why? If Funday was after Sunday, all day Funday you would be thinking about having to go to bed early to wake up for school or work the next morning. On Funday you want to have fun and stay out late. Or at least that's what I think Quailman's intention was. Now I could go online and find out where exactly he put Funday, but I'm a busy and important man and I don't have time for things of that nature. But you may be wondering what the point of all this is. The point is I wish we would have an extra day on the weekend. It seems like Monday comes by too fast. I feel like I need another day to sleep in because I already barley get any sleep. I got only about 5 hours last night and I had to wake up early for school. I had my problem solving w/ computers class and my Modern Britain class. I like my Modern Britain class. It's really interesting. At first I thought the class wasn't going to be interesting. I thought with a class called Modern Britain we would learn about England from the 1900s on. We started in the 1600s and I was quite upset. I felt like I was misled. That era never seemed interesting to me. But I was wrong. I really like the class a lot. I usaully like History classes. I took a Russian History class a couple of semesters ago and I loved it. I'm thinking about having History as my minor and English as my major. I don't want to write about History, but I want to learn more about it so I think having it as my minor is a good idea. So yeah my class is pretty cool. It's pretty much the teacher lectures and the student writes down everything she says and you are tested on it. I like those type of classes where you just take notes the whole time. It's pretty much like my Russian History class.What else is going on in my life? It's unseasonably warm out today. I've been listening to Danzig's first album a lot. I'm probably going to be listening to a lot of  the Misfits this weekend. Being that Halloween is this weekend it only seems appropriate. I have to go back to school to pick up Seth and I'm probably going to have band practice later. I want to try to mention something else about Funday, you know, to try to tie up everything, but I can't think of anything so here's a picture of Quailman. Seeya around. 


Picture from dougfunniesjournal.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment